Biographical Non-Fiction posted July 27, 2023 Chapters:  ...7 8 -9- 10... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What I want you to know about me

A chapter in the book A Paper Time Capsule

No letter today.

by barbara.wilkey




Background
I'm sharing stories with my granddaughters, now ages three and five as keepsake collection when they're older.
FanStory friends,

I wrote about this topic, 'What I want you to know about me' and then purposely deleted it. I wrote about how I prefer the small, rural close-knit towns over the rapid pace of the cities. I explained how 37 out of my 69 years I've lived in cities, and some really large ones. After I edited this writing for a few days, I realized it's not what I really wanted to say. I'm still struggling with what I really want the girls to know about me. I feel this should come from the heart.

I have an idea, I'll see where it takes me. Thank you for understanding.



Recognized

#16
July
2023


Thank you google an image a question mark.

If you have any suggestions, I need help.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.