Humor Non-Fiction posted June 9, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
There's something about a woman ...

What Can a Man Do?

by Tom Horonzy

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

 
 
 
Being born in another era, before slitted skirts and zippered blouses allowed feminine wiles to appear, I discovered the appeal of a woman occurred when I spied a bare-boned ankle.

What choice did boys like me see as the hems of dresses were draped well below the knee, to an inch or two above a pair of drop-dead, first-class, beauteous ankles?

As a teen developing into adolescenehood, I subconsciously whistled and howled like the scandalous, ne'er-do-well wolf seen in bygone cartoons.

 

The mystery of womanhood was very magnetic, having me whirl around like the needle on a compass whenever a skirt passed by, thereby causing me to act like a dim-witted, simple-minded teenager, hot and bothered.

Today, I may gape at what's on display, innocently or not, by the supposedly fairer sex, showing skin?

It's confusing. Am I to be, or not-to-be, mentally and sexually aroused when a nip falls free or faintly appears through the sheerness of a blouse opened to who knows where? What's that all about?

Are men expected to turn away, or forge ahead carrying-out an incursion? How will 'the she' react to either act? Will they flee the scene asking, "What's with him, or greet the charge with a smile?

Call me old-fashioned, but in my younger days, knowing what I was getting for Christmas before unwrapping a package spoiled the intended surprise. I made the most of mine slowly untying a silky ribbon, before undressing the cellophane to unwrap a sheet of paper allowing me to open a box that culminated in ... nah. You don't want me to spoil your surprise, do you?

Exciting as they are, gals who blatantly, or not, expose themselves diminish the dignity of how, so I was taught, womanhood was to be. Such displays may inflame a guy to think with the smaller of his two heads, having him end up acting immorally. A catch-22.

Why buy a cow when you can get the milk free? That idiom refers to men who would gladly accept spousal benefits without being handcuffed to responsibilities, but not me, of course.
 




AS Ronnie said to Walter There He (me) goes again.
The sexual warning may not be required but in case this may offend I felt safe to include.
The picture is from Pexels.com: Photographer - was written in Russian and therefore would not be recognized by this application.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Tom Horonzy All rights reserved.
Tom Horonzy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.