General Non-Fiction posted May 25, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Our loved ones are still with us

Finding dimes bring comfort

by Joanne Gill-Maddick



My husband and I are currently getting ready to move back home around the bay where I grew up.  We rented a u-haul and brought some of our things home.  I was clearing out some old stuff belonging to my parents that is of no use to anyone.  I opened the china cabinet door and out rolls a dime to the floor.  It’s amazing how dimes show up exactly when you need them.  
 
I proceeded to clean out an old portfolio from college and was going through my pictures one by one to see if there was anything I wanted to keep.  My husband wasn’t as patient as me and said it’s time to turn this upside down and threw the remaining contents on the floor.  As he did,another single dime fell out of the portfolio to the floor.  I truly believe our loved ones from heaven are still with us in spirit.  Finding dimes brings comfort at the exact moment you need it. 



True Story Contest contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Joanne Gill-Maddick All rights reserved.
Joanne Gill-Maddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.