General Flash Fiction posted March 30, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Bullying is a huge problem

Clive's Bully

by Raul1


Clive has few friends. Todd, an older kid, is bullying him. He demands Clive hand over his lunch money every day. Clive decides to push back.
 
The next day, Todd yanks the money from Clive and gives him a shove. He refuses to listen to Clive when he tells him to stop bullying him.
 
With support from Clive's family, Todd has no choice but to apologize to Clive. After a few awkward days, both Todd and Clive ride the bus home. At their stop, they see another older boy bullying a boy. Together, they speak up, leaving the bully dumbfounded.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.


100 words counted
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.