General Poetry posted March 28, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Moonlight Verses-

by Gordon Stacey

-Moonlight Verses-
 
What is it that forms the formless, or atunes such harmony as to tame the wilderness that rises like a thirst?  Quenching for ethereal verses to trickle down trembling limbs that eagerly  empower the fellowship towards the straight and narrow.

Discover a divinity that flows through valleys, through swirling streams that cool, whilst embedding the natural poise with an elicit prayer that begs the weaver to complete its course while stitching a kindness into the folds of time.

Driven inward as sensitivity begins its irrevocable delve to fantasize the slow draw, in which frosty dreams softly stir a herd of soliloquies -born to thrive as humanities crest begining to glow with a compounded virtue. 

Quickly forging thoughts to awaken, and flex into anew strange and interesting creature.  Properly prepared, and primed to excel through times testing. 
 
Founded through sacred blessings weaving exsquisitly towards each as imagination tucks us into sleep.

This is where dreams come to speak in riddles, willing a pool of blessings to display its boldness that sends shivers through the universe unveiling a radiant truth.

This is also the arena that trains one into a code of conduct, embroidered with loyal ties to an angelic nature.  Bestowed by the story teller, and blest under the wings of salvation. 

May grace flow through each, as scripture teaches us to tend to the vineyard that produces the good fruit that restores and replenishes.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.