General Poetry posted March 18, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Spiritual

Hollows, Dreams, and Brilliance

by Gordon Stacey

-Hollows, Dreams, and Brilliance-

The poet empowers an inhalation of free flowing verses, slightly imbued and blest as the intrinisc construct flares to life and tightens in circles.

Forming correct currents that course towards times constant weaving passage, riddling shades into precise crucibles, while blessing innocence through cool refreshing waters soft touch.

Gifted lips are speaking, through the wind, through the babbling brook, and through the beating heart.

Thirsty ears, primed to hear the ring of truth, feast daily upon the lovely resonate soul whose only intent is clean, and natural.

Delve through the hollows that slice, through the dreams that dare, and through the brilliance that flows like silver pouring gentle creatures into a healing stream that soothes and salves the space in-between thoughts thoughtfulness and times timelessness.

Embrace this moments brevity for His Holy prayer chimes perfectly while delightful hymns are sung through the silent night.

This is where growth pulses and prospers, for strange hands dance performing excellence through holy demonstrations massaging comfort and warmth into the hearts vessel of kindness begetting kindness.

Through kindred advances and kindred grace, royal light shimmers and is felt upon the face of such poetic moments, founded and restored through daily prayer and worship.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.