Supernatural Fiction posted March 15, 2023 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sorceress creation

A chapter in the book A Poetic Mystery

Sorceress Origins

by Lea Tonin1


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

when I was young, was lonely and wrung, I made up a friend in my mind.

she was my age, she took center stage, the one that I turned to in kind.

she grew with me daily, part of what made me, my thoughts she more than just read.

the day that came after all that would shatter, knowing it's all in my head.

 

in the light she was hidden, can't come when bidden, his power she couldn't yet handle.

so I had carried this burden mom married, her chosen became my vandal.

it was then that I noticed, weird things held in darkness sometimes just whispers of air.

a brush melt in fabric, silk fingers felt tragic, a trace of something beware.

 

So starts our story, we won't wait 'til morning, shiver and shake in your shoes.

My childhood she's been there and now she comes out where, her rage is attracting her dues. 

 



NaPoWriMo April Poetry Contest contest entry


So can a poem become a story and story become poetry?
Of course! Let's go on this journey shall we?



Artwork by Lea Tonin
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lea Tonin1 All rights reserved.
Lea Tonin1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.