General Poetry posted March 2, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Shimmer-

by Gordon Stacey

-Shimmer-
 
Thrust forth the intrinsic emblem that stirs as nutritional thoughts slowly swirl through times constant eddies, feel its curves define sensational spiritual works founded upon the lips of lifes raw beauty, speaking through contours that know how to cut and how to heal. 

Open more than your eyes, allow moments to skillfully sculpt and chisel words of love sung through the hollows that tend to each as a flair that almost consumes the dreamer within.

Uplifting towards chapters of intense charismatic parables, soothing to court the spirit whose harvest is bountiful and pleasant.

Awaken and stir the soul for still waters reflect curiously into the depths of truths resilience.  Release that inward sigh and gaze ever lovingly into the naked dream that, so to, in itself, escapes rather eloquently into the blest night.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.