Writing Poetry posted February 15, 2023 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The Balance

A chapter in the book A Poetic Pause

The Balance

by Lea Tonin1

Dread the night that comes to rape the sun dispersing rays that love the day.

The frown on the face of the Fellowship prevalent having realized the loss of rule.

The unknown specter, King of miasma, threatens those who wish to pass.

The darkest corners disguised in a black cloak the day gathers strength to do battle once more.

In the continuing eons the struggle for supremacy rages never knowing the fight is balanced.

So we roll watching the blood sun take its revenge.

The fellowship sighs in repose..



Use These Words writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
The challenge is to write a poem that includes the words provided. Your poem can be of any type.

The words:

love - dread - fellowship - frown


This speaks to the Yin and Yang the push and pull, the action and reaction the balance as I call it between life-and-death day-and-night.

Artwork Instagram
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lea Tonin1 All rights reserved.
Lea Tonin1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.