Writing Poetry posted February 13, 2023 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Speaks to the Earth of sustained us observing human kind In

A chapter in the book A Poetic Pause

The Peace Pursuit

by Lea Tonin1

And the clouds draped their white blankets over the mountains and hills as if to warm the land with its cottony breath.

Birds borrowed shelves of air dodging the waves rising, the sea's diamond belly ever present.

"Careful" roared the river rushing as it released its heavy burden into the thirsty ocean and "Fear not the blend as humans do."

Delight in rain that soaks the earth with burgeoning rainbows whos feet are never found elusive in its texture.

Answer the call of peace gathering in our laps and hold it there entrapping the moment when all the world shifts and we finally, deeply see...



ABC Poetry Contest contest entry


Climate changes subject close to my heart. When once Winter was prevalent every year and now only rain.

*** Photography by Lea Tonin ***
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lea Tonin1 All rights reserved.
Lea Tonin1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.