Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted February 5, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Nonconformity at its best

Unable to Label

by Jesse James Doty



On the outer spectrum of individuality there lies those who run wild and free. And, with each new passing day, they become more of who they are, freeing themselves of labels and other passe' ways.

When I find someone who I see as unique, I tell them to be who they are and not someone else's view of who they ought to be.

I choose those who are unable to label since they are multi-faceted and show perpetual growth. I love their mystery, as well as the special qualities they possess in abundance.

Qualities such as fortitude and bravery in the face of fear, and random acts of kindness for those both far and near.

I will always search for those among us who are clearly unable to label. They show the best qualities of quintessential nonconformity.






Recognized

#26
February
2023
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jesse James Doty All rights reserved.
Jesse James Doty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.