Humor Non-Fiction posted August 27, 2022 Chapters:  ...136 137 -138- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
re-lax-ation

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Relax

by Iza Deleanu


You pessimist, shut your mouth! Let us relaxxxxxxxxx! I had the best summer ever! Who cares that I broke my elbow, it was nice to bandage my hurt pride by watching all those white and turquoise waters from the safety of my room on the screen of my TV. As I was counting the days when I will escape the constraints of the cast, I was making scenarios of what I will do first. Higher on my list was to go and swim in the most amazing lake that we have in Alberta. Yup, let me introduce you to the Twin Lakes.

Nedless to say that my orthopedic specialist advised me against, but I am very well known for not giving a damn about "qualified advice" when comes to the love of my life: the water and of course the swimming.

So here I am, two weeks later out of the cast, but still dragging after me my injured elbow, bathing happily ever after in my marvelous lake. Here comes Rapunzel escaping one more time the chorus of scared people that let Ms. Coronella ruin their lives.

My apologies, I know it's a serious health problem, but in the end of the day we all are going to get it sooner or latter, so why not enjoy and create some nice memories that will warm my winter days.


God gave me a blessing in disguise with this broken limb. I've learnt to slow down, and enjoy the small happy moments that are glowing from time to time on our skies.

So this is all from me, with love to Ms. Coronella that got overridden by Poxinella Mokinella.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.