General Poetry posted August 24, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Perched Blessings-

by Gordon Stacey

-Perched Blessings-
 
Perched deep within stirs a wave of sheer symetrical brilliance sown towards the heart in so which peaceful tendrils wrap eagerly, enhancing his gentle nature. 

Vines curl softly, supporting, nourishing, and befriending the poetical desire to shed flames of intense, wild, charismatic verses.

Naturally born as tender words speaking through time, through mystery, through truth, and through all that is. 

Through love and kindness, may kingdom come, and may grace refine the essence of diamond dreams cast into the alchemical flame.

Empowering the strong, soothing the brave, and providing rest as peaceful vibrance courses the silken tease of today and tomorrow.  Of day and of night.  Of truth and delight, this is where the kindred spirit forms a blade to cleave away any form of iniquity.  May love contour through a realm whose image itself portrays perfection, as warm greetings are left to embrace.

Through vivid creative images, spurned to imbue the dream pool with shimmering, sweetened acts of the divinities.  The dreamer that escapes within, witnesses crystal harmony performed to court one into dynamic warriors of peace, pouring eternally, a chorus of grace offering anew a deep well of blest waters, and a tome of knowledge to utilize, during the space in-between steps.

May crimson visions stir to life, admist creation lies an innate love to each as one, as one endeavors towards excelence, one may restore, and the other uplift.
 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.