Spiritual Non-Fiction posted August 12, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
God does not work against Himself

Calvinism Is Not Christianity

by Deniz22


(Note: Many true Christians are caught in Calvinisms errors, but this does not mean they are not Christians.)

“But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 NKJV

Some wonder why I hate Calvinism/Reformed teaching and speak against it so often? Read the preceding verse carefully and see just who is it who keeps the unbeliever lost.

The Calvinist/Reformed crowd say such lostness is the will of God as a demonstration of God’s sovereignty...but the Scripture attributes it as the work of Satan!

They teach the lost man is dead in his sins and cannot hear or see God unless God selects him for salvation. So I ask why does Satan have to blind a dead man to keep him dead and lost?

The fact is, spiritual death is not the same as physical death, where in the latter stage, one indeed cannot hear or see anything.

The unsaved man is perfectly able to hear and understand the Gospel. Otherwise, his lostness and final destination in the Lake of Fire would and could only be attributed to God.

However, since the lost person can understand the Gospel, he is rightly and justly held accountable for his own lostness.

Christ already died for all the sins of all men so the truth remains, the rejection of the Savior is the ONLY sin which sends a man to Hell.

Hear the Word of the Lord;

“For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:17-18 NKJV

And what is the will of God for sinners, lost and undone, headed for Hell with an awful certainty this morning?

“And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:40 NKJV

Have you believed in Christ and thus received the eternal life He brings?
Wonderful! Now get strong, reinforced by the wonderful grace of His Word!

“If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; he who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that God has given of His Son.

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.“  1 John 5:9-13 -NKJV

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.