Mystery and Crime Fiction posted August 5, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Big Daddy's meets his fate

Big Daddy's Last Cup of Coffee

by jake cosmos aller


Big Daddy was sitting around his club, the Cosmos Club in Bangkok talking with his partner in crime, Kuhn Lek. They jointly owned the bar with her uncle, the crooked police chief.

Big Daddy was an ex-CIA agent who was fired for assassinating enemies of the state in the U.S. He still worked for the agency from time to time doing various projects, including recruitment and wet work. He also worked as a drug smuggler, a human trafficker, and a money launderer.

One day the drop-dead gorgeous Maria Lee came into the bar. She had a proposition for Big Daddy. She needed to launder the money she stole from her lover. Kim Jong-un needed his help. She was on the lam from the North Koreans. Unbeknownst to Big Daddy, she was also a trained assassin.

Sam agreed to help her provided that she become an agency asset and provided dirt on both Kim Jong-un and on South Korean figures. In return, he would launder the money for her minus his customary fees, provided she spent the night with him.

She agreed to do so once the money was laundered.

Kuhn Lek was worried and a bit jealous. She told him,

"I don't trust them."

He said,

"Don't worry. I got this. Everything will be okay."

She came back the next week, in the morning as he was drinking his coffee, she said,

'Big Daddy, it was nice doing business with you, the sex was great, too, But this was just a business arrangement. I had to kill you as I am a North Korean agent, just an assassin doing my duty. Nothing personal just business.The poison will kill you stimulating a heart attack. Kuhn Lek was right to not trust me, you should have listened to her rather than given into your lust. Good bye "

That was the last words Big Daddy ever heard.



Assassinate Me A Thriller! writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
In 500 words or less, write a thriller (or/and horror) prose involving an assassin/assassination or hitman/hitwoman. No poetry or script, please. Be creative and have fun! :)


Big Daddy is one of the recent characters that came to me in a dream. He is an ex football player, who due to a concussion that ended his career with the Dallas Cowboys gave him unusual linguistic abilities. The CIA recruited him but had to let him go because he assassinated too many people on US soil. He ran a bar in Arkansas before moving to Bangkok where he opened the Cosmos Bar in Soi Cowboy. Maria Lee is another one of my recent characters. A trained assassin who was both Kim Jongun's mistress, and the Samsung CEO's mistress
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.