General Non-Fiction posted August 1, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry

The Nursery

by Raul1


The time of my life was when I went to a nursery with my parents. It was a vast place. I saw all kinds of plants, flowers, and there were plants I have never seen before. My mom kept telling me about their histories. It was fascinating. Now I know why my mom took care of her backyard garden.

We had boughts several plants and the employees there were friendly to us. It was something different I wanted to enjoy doing, and I am glad I went there. I love going to nursuries, and they are lovely. I still keep going to flower and plants shops. I won't ever forget my experience there.



The time of my life: writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short story. The topic is: The best time you ever had in your life. It can be as an adult or as a child. Please keep it clean. Minimum length 100 words. Maximum Length 4,000 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.