General Fiction posted July 25, 2022 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
continuing to write about the show

A chapter in the book Random Rhyme and Petty Prose

Keeping Track of Star Trek II:

by Bill Schott




I have recently been schooled on the finer elements of the Star Trek universe by one of our fellow Fanstorians. This person is obviously well-versed and deeply immersed in this topic and pointed out both my glaring errors and lack of proper descriptions of characters.

It reminded me of a conversation with my son-in-law when the topic of Star Wars came up. Once again, I presented myself as a fan and offered some of my knowledge of the movie series. Almost immediately, and with no mercy, I was inundated with characters, set details, backstories, nomenclatures of both Empire and Rebel weapons, and given a tour of a miniature Star Wars gallery of action figures, literature, and books on tape. This ended with my being shown tickets to the upcoming Motor City Comic Con.

I now realize that I am not a pimple on the ass of a true fan of anything.





 




Image from Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.