General Non-Fiction posted July 10, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry

Teaching is Valuable

by Raul1


The online writing courses have taught me a lot about creative writing. It wasn't easy passing those classes. I had to learn a great deal about the literature business. The business consists of hardworking writers taking their novels seriously. I have first learned to write a three-act story structure, how to self-edit my stories and how to make mystery novels suspenseful. My teachers taught me how to research and investigate my writing works. I have learned to write the middle of the story, second the ending, and lastly, the beginning of a story. I did learn to let the manuscript sit for several months when finished. When it is time I proofread with a fresh set of eyes to revise it. I have learned to never give up on my writing and to improve my writing. It's a lifetime job. When I took my first class, I didn't know how to write. I now know a great deal of it. Of course, I still have to learn the skills right now; some of them aren't well polished yet. My teachers have taught me the best possible writing they could have.

Teaching has improved my assets of writing. My assets are better storytelling, self-edit my typos, research my writing project, and make my novels concise. I was in an online college for ten years. I began to write stories when I was six years old. I got hooked on imagining creative characters and fantasy worlds. Star Wars inspired me to write fiction.

The reason
 I took writing is because I need a job. I am born with a creative writing talent. I was inspired from reading horror and fantasy novels. I went to bookstores to read how to write fantasy fiction stories. 

The English grammar courses have taught me a great deal about grammar. These are the most challenging classes to take, and I have passed both of them. I am still learning it. My parents teach it to me sometimes. But they don't know about grammar like I do.

Whenever I get the chance, I teach myself about The Bible. I feel good that God has taught me about right and wrong. The most outstanding teacher is God. His teaching has made me a good person and loyal to good people. I may have turned worse, but I didn't. I turned out to be a good person because of God's teachings. I am a better person and writer. The Twilight books gave me also inspiration to write horror novels. It helped. How could I forget about them for they have made me productive. 

I have also learned to be fit and healthy. My teachers were my parents on how to be skinny. I exercise every day. I watch what I eat and drink. This teaching also has affected me to be in good health. So, yes, it made me a better person. The teachngs has affected me to learn about the most difficult subjects for example science, astronomy, and history.



Teaching Affected Me contest entry


500 words counted.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.