Writing Fiction posted June 9, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fiction story.

How Jennifer Did It

by Raul1


jennifer has a graduate degree in fiction creative writing from Duke university. She has published seven fiction novels, which have failed to sell, and had bad reviews, but she never gave up. She learned from the experience of Dan Brown. He had the same problem she had. Dan failed with his first three novels but succeeded with his fourth, The Da Vinci Code.

She started writing her eighth novel and it took seven years to finish it. She let her last manuscript sit for five months and polished it by self-editing. Jennifer had published her next novel to the whole world called, 'The Whispering Murderer', and it instantly became a success. Millions of strangers have bought her book.

She felt relieved that finally her writing had paid off. Jennifer didn't stop there; she wrote more novels in the future. Later, she published her very own biography book. It was about her life as an author. Her dream job as a successful novelist is now a reality.



Writing writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay with the topic of "writing". Can be instructional or a character in the story can be a writer. Creative approaches welcomed.


My fiction character is Jennifer in this story. I hope that I have written this post well. I hope that you all enjoy it. Feel free to make any corrections if you want.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.