General Fiction posted June 2, 2022 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Paul and Belinda provide the surprise.

A chapter in the book The Amazing Heist

A Surprise

by aryr



Background
The team members included Abby (Annabelle), Henry, Sally, Paul, Billy and Freddie. They plan to pull an amazing heist.
When the dinner was over, Abby chose to announce the baby shower and gave everyone a few minutes to get their gifts. As they returned and as everyone gathered around the happy couple, they were all able to remember their humble beginning. They were blessed to get to know each other and made a soulful swearing that they would never ever forget their blessings.

They had sworn, that this would be about the happy couple who were blessed with a coming baby. Everything was intended for a boy or a girl, things were neutral in nature.

The items included a complete set of linens, towels, diapers, onezies, nightshirts and sweaters and bonnets. There was a two-seater stroller, just in case. A couple of animal carrousels, with plenty of stuffed animals.

There were even a couple of gift certificates, which included cribs and dressers. One of the couples provided the option of bottle fed infant. There was a lot of creativity going around.
There was even a cake made out to Paul and Belinda and Baby.

At this point, Paul and Belinda smiled. They had planned to leave it for a little while. They grinned to each other, then they announced that they were having twins, one of each. A baby boy and a baby girl. All of the gifts were a total blessing, especially the stroller built for two, they couldn't have planned it better.

What a great party and a fantastic surprise.

There was no mention of work during this time, Paul and Belinda were of course number one.

CHARACTERS:
Abby (Annabelle) the Head of the Team-great as an organizer,
Henry a computer whiz when it comes to finding things,
Sally and Billy the route experts, they planned and devised the routes, and Freddie.
Paul (and Belinda) the expert of how things would work,
Freddie (and Lucy with a little one-Matilda) the finder of all things possible, in this case - the van.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.