General Non-Fiction posted May 24, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
She loved us unconditionally.

Mrs. Bates

by pookietoo


She was my third grade teacher at Clifton Elementary in Clifton, Idaho. I remember her long brown hair and the sparkle in her eyes. She always shared a radiant warm smile with us. I don't think she ever frowned or complained about anything. She conveyed her love of life to us. She cared about all of us and loved us unconditionally. She never spoke an unkind word about any of us. She absolutely loved my cursive handwriting. Many times she complimented me on it. This gave me a reason to always use beautiful cursive handwriting. She never had a reason to punish her students. Everyone who had her as a teacher loved her. Throughout the school year I worked diligently on my school work for her. I loved all of my teachers, but she is one of a handful that I can say I truly loved. She was a friend to everyone, the kind of person that would drop what she was doing to help a friend in need. I think about her sometimes. She is a teacher I will never forget. I would love to see her again, and I am sure many of the students she had also think fondly of her.



A Memorable Teacher writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an essay about a teacher who left an imprint on your life-either good or not-so-good
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pookietoo All rights reserved.
pookietoo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.