Biographical Non-Fiction posted May 20, 2022 Chapters: Prologue -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A reason for writing this book

A chapter in the book Pioneers of My People

Prologue: Pioneers of My People

by BethShelby


Prologue: Pioneer of My People
 
My Interest in genealogy has prompted me to want to preserve as much as I can about those people of bygone eras whose DNA flows through my veins.

This book will contain, not only stories about those people whom I only know about from what I’ve been told, but also those I knew personally during the years when I was growing up. I find it alarming that we can live our lives out on this earth, and unless we achieve something notable, our memory only lasts until those who knew us best have passed from the scene.

I hope those of my family and others who have an interest the history of how the people lived in the early days of America and what might have prompted them to leave Europe and take the long journey to a new land might find this book worth reading.

 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. BethShelby All rights reserved.
BethShelby has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.