Romance Flash Fiction posted May 17, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
as she once did some time ago

Missing You, Missing Me

by Tom Horonzy

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Myra, remember when, back in college, I was a BMOC? You and your friends nearly fainted whenever you caught sight of me. I was what dreams were, right? You liked my touch, a lot.

Today, I believe I remain as hot as ever. Perhaps differently, but as the sun rises and I see you in the morning light, I roll towards you, ready for action. That is when you say, "please, let me sleep awhile," which leaves my red-hot burner burning.

The resolution: A third very cold shower, in twenty-four hours, where I will survive while missing you, missing me.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.


A selfie of me in Southern California (1974) hiking with two female friends. I was twenty-seven.

The character s are my wife and I.
The setting, a bedroom twenty-years after the wedding.
The conflict: finding the time for romance.
The resolution: Cold showers.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Tom Horonzy All rights reserved.
Tom Horonzy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.