General Fiction posted May 3, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Please read Colourful Characters first.

Colourful Characters Explained

by Heather Knight


A picture is worth a thousand words. Or so they say.
First, I'd like to apologise to those of you who've read me. Yeah, this was a riddle with no clues, sorry about that.
Now, of course, you already know: it was a ball pit and the characters were a red ball, a yellow one, a blue one and, finally, a green one.
Like in lots of stories for kids, the characters' names are alliterative. Did I just make that word up?
Rob is a red ball. Happy Yasmine is yellow, Bob is blue and George is, of course, green.
Now I feel silly explaining it. Just the pic would be enough, but I have to write something to justify this post. :)
I promise if I ever write anything like my previous 'Colourful Characters' again, there will be clues in the writer's notes and you won't have to suffer this kind of travesty.
Once again, thanks for bearing with me.
It's great to be back!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.