Children Fiction posted April 25, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Amos starts his morning

Amos The Raccoon

by Carma McNeil

Morning sunlight was streaming through Amos's bedroom window was very bright and warm. Outside, trees were starting to show fall was here, which was his favorite time of the year. To his closet he scampers, picking out a lightweight brown and black plaid sweater. Perfect he says to himself as he does a self inspection in the mirror.

Downstairs, Mother Racoon was busy cooking Amos's favorite breakfast. Amos bounces into the kitchen he sees bacon and pancakes sitting on the table. On the stove sat scrambled eggs ready to be served up. He quickly scurried up to the table and waited patiently for Mother Racoon to place the eggs on the table. Mother Racoon asks "What do you have planned for this pretty fall day?". "I believe I will take a walk through the woods", Amos replied as he quickly gobbled up his breakfast.



Flash Fiction contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carma McNeil All rights reserved.
Carma McNeil has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.