Horror and Thriller Fiction posted March 28, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Try not to piss her off.

An Angry witch

by Jake P.


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

I feel my heart begin to beat, and the blood flow is sluggish. After 100 years the moisture had pretty much evaporated from it, but I know the curse is intended to make me suffer, not die. Buried fully aware is worse than death. Why not just kill me.? The time is almost here for me to live again.

 Dirt and pebbles fill my nose and mouth, but I cannot move. Why couldn’t she just let me sleep through it all like Rip Van Winkle. The god-awful stench of the liquified remains of the body next to me seeped into my clothes and body and can never be washed away.  Only the coldest of hearts could inflict such punishment.

A chilling cackle comes from somewhere. You think your time is up, do you? Not quite yet. You’ll be completely alive for the last half of your sentence. Enjoy!
Damnable witch!



Flash Fiction contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jake P. All rights reserved.
Jake P. has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.