General Non-Fiction posted March 20, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Quiz #9

About Me!!!

by aryr


QUIZ #9:

1.) Congrats! You've been nominated by your party to run for President of the United States (or your own country's equivalent)! What will you choose as your campaign slogan?
IT'S SIMPLE! DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEN DO UNTO YOU BUT DO IT FIRST!

2.) Can you: Pogo (stick)? Unicycle? Juggle? Break-dance? Other?.
THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT, I WAS BUSY LEARNING HOW TO HELP OTHERS-WITH MY NURSING, MY NATURPATHIC MEDICINE AND HOSPICE.

3.) List up to seven FanStory members you'd like to meet and why--in no particular order. (More if you want.) HEY, I ALREADY MET ONE-LYENOCHKA, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO MEET-DAMOMMY, LIZ O'NEAL, AUSSIE, KARENINA, ROY OWENS, JUDY LAWLESS, JUDIVERSE, JANICE C and JOSE. JUST TO PICK THEIR BRAINS. I WOULD ALSO ENJOY A GHOSTLY VISIT FROM DEAN KUNCH.

4.) Which cartoon character do you most identify with? WILMA FLINTSTONE BECAUSE SHE IS WITTY, HUMOROUS AND DETERMINED.

5.) If you had a TV show about your life, what would it be called, and who would play you? 'ONLY IN MY LIFE', BETTE MIDLER


6.) If you could pick 3 animals to put together and create a new animal, which animals would you pick? What would it be called? I GUESS I WOULD PICK A RABBIT, A BEAR AND AN EAGLE CALLED A FLOPPYBRFLYER.

7.) If you were stuck in an elevator for thirty minutes, who would you most want to be stuck with and why? (Any person, past or present.) What if it were six hours? I REALLY DO NOT DO ELEVATORS BUT FOR THIRTY MINUTES THEN THE GUY I SAVED IN THE ELEVATOR MISHAP AND FOR SIX HOURS, THAT IS A NO BRAINER-THE SAME GUY!!!



Recognized


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE ARTWORK- Rhubarb the Rabbit by Brendaartwork18
Thank you Robyn for thinking of this.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Brendaartwork18 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.