Humor Fiction posted March 18, 2022 Chapters:  ...10070 10072 -10073- 10074... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Playing the game

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #9

by Earl Corp


QUIZ #9:

1.) Congrats!  You’ve been nominated by your party to run for President of the United States (or your own country’s equivalent)!  What will you choose as your campaign slogan? 
No more Bull!!

2.) Can you: Pogo (stick)?  Unicycle?  Juggle?  Break-dance?  Other?
No.  No.  No.  No.  No.  I can drive a five-speed.  

3.) List up to seven FanStory members you’d like to meet and why--in no particular order.  (More if you want.)    Bill Schott, humpwhistle, Roy Owen, Robyn Cornum, Dr. Ricky, Willie Smith, and Ben Colder

4.) Which cartoon character do you most identify with?  Fred Flinstone.

5.) If you had a TV show about your life, what would it be called, and who would play you?
Oh No, not the Corp kid. This is hard John Candy, Chris Farley and John Belushi are all dead. I guess it would be animated and Peter Griffin voiced by Seth McFarlane
6.) If you could pick 3 animals to put together and create a new animal, which animals would you pick? What would it be called?  My three favorite animals are a cat, bear and a kangaroo. a Beary Cataroo.

7.) If you were stuck in an elevator for thirty minutes, who would you most want to be stuck with and why?   (Any person, past or present.)   What if it were six hours?   For thirty minutes?  John Wayne For six hours?  My Grandpa. He died when I was 11 and we'd have a lot to catch up on.  


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Earl Corp All rights reserved.
Earl Corp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.