General Fiction posted March 18, 2022 Chapters:  ...10069 10070 -10072- 10073... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
quizez

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz Nine

by Bill Schott

QUIZ #9:

1.) Congrats! You've been nominated by your party to run for President of the United States (or your own country's equivalent)! What will you choose as your campaign slogan? Nuke 'em 'til They Glow

2.) Can you: Pogo (stick)? Unicycle? Juggle? Break-dance? Other? I can do "other" but cannot explain it.

3.) List up to seven FanStory members you'd like to meet and why--in no particular order. Robyn, Helen, Axiom, Roy, Jay (adewpearl, Gungalo, Michael Cahill, Dean Kuch, and Mastery)

4.) Which cartoon character do you most identify with? Gomez Addams

5.) If you had a TV show about your life, what would it be called, and who would play you?
No Time for Gunnies    Gerald McRaney

6.) If you could pick 3 animals to put together and create a new animal, which animals would you pick? What would it be called?
I would pick two elephants and a rhinosceros.  Elephino, of course.

7.) If you were stuck in an elevator for thirty minutes, who would you most want to be stuck with and why? (Any person, past or present.) What if it were six hours? Thirty minutes? An elevator repairman. Six hours? Verne and Maxine Schott, my late parents.


Author's Notes:

***




***
Please copy and paste these stars and the instructions below into your own author notes:

To add a chapter:
Go to anyone's quiz and click the 'Add Chapter' option at the bottom. Start there to add your piece. YES, your post will remain in your portfolio! Thanks!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.