General Script posted February 24, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Our World Today, But What about Tomorrow?

War and Rumors of War

by Bobby Jo


Can you feel it? The beat of war is louder tonight as Ukraine is under attack.

A convoy is about to happen in the USA. Shelves may become bare in the grocery stores.

The schools with an Indian mascot are still under attack. This trickles down to all of us.

It's more than a war that we are facing, it's a deep and evil spiritual warfare.

I would guess that we can all feel it in our souls. Do we feel a little more uneasy tonight and can't explain why? Are our spirits unsettled? Our world and lives are shifting.

Wheat prices are up .50 tonight, and inflation is soaring. This is a dire warning of things to come.

We are on the brink of war. Our spirits are feeling it from the inside out.

Take a moment of reflection to understand what our souls are feeling.

A moment of silence, a deep, deep breath. Let's bow our heads, fold our hands and pray.

My special prayer reaches out to a family in Ukraine tonight, who is in a Christian prayer and writing group with me. He has 4 kids and a wife. Lord, we know you have the entire world in your hands. We ask for your protection and guidance through it all. I especially pray for this family in Ukraine and all of Ukraine tonight. Prayers that Russia will cease their fire. Amen.




My husband snapped this picture of a beautiful 3 in 1 Sun reflection that appeared above our barn on the morning of January 26, 2022. It reminded us of the trinity in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I had to look up this Bible Verse. But before that verse came on, A news flash came across my computer about Russia and Ukraine. This was back in January.

Luke 21:25-28 NIV
There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads because your redemption is drawing near.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bobby Jo All rights reserved.
Bobby Jo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.