General Fiction posted February 8, 2022 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The plans come together.

A chapter in the book The Amazing Heist

A Reason To Celebrate

by aryr



Background
An ongoing tale of an amazing heist.
The group met once more before the dinner. Paul was truly excited because he had finally figured out what he was meant to do.

The outfits would be similar to a wet suit, totally rubber, including the goggles and gloves. No skin would be showing. No fingerprints to worry about. The body would be 100% encased in rubber. It was brilliant and fool proof.

Abby would be delighted to learn this information. Paul had out done himself with this one.

The meeting of the minds, so to speak was scheduled for Friday afternoon at 1:00 pm. Laptops were allowed, providing that stored information was secured and safe. Printing at Abby's was arranged so that each of them would have a copy of the item involved. These would then be safely saved.

When Abby, Henry, Sally, Paul, Billy and Freddie met that Friday they would indeed have everything needed for the heist - at least all the ideas.

Then they could expand their ideas and make the task concrete.

Henry, Sally and Billy provided the information that Henry had discovered quite by accident. Sally and Billy showed them the potential routes. Freddie had pictures of the vehicle of which he was immensely proud. Paul stepped up to present the rubber suit and Abby was indeed impressed by the work everyone had completed.

They were almost ready...

Now it was definitely a 'party time'. Tomorrow would be a day of celebration, in more ways than one.

Drinks were once again offered and happily accepted.




The team members included Abby (Annabelle), Henry, Sally, Paul, Billy and Freddie. They plan to pull an amazing heist.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.