Romance Fiction posted January 14, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
dream of meeting true love

I have a Dream

by jake cosmos aller



I have a dream, I first had the dream that changed my life in 1974 when I was a high school student at Berkeley High school. I fell asleep in my boring physics class after lunch.
I nodded off and saw her standing there. The most beautiful woman in the world to me. She was an Asian beauty with black diamond eyes, black hair, and love shining brightly. She smiled at me, and I was smitten.

She merely smiled and disappeared from my dream. I fell to the ground after screaming out, "who are you?"

When I graduated from college I had to decide where to go in the Peace Corps, Korea or Thailand. Then I had the dream and she told me one word, Korea. And the die was cast so to speak.

I spend almost three years looking for her. I was about to give up on this mad quest when I had the last of my dreams.
She told me.

'Don't worry. I will see you soon."

That night. getting off the bus in front of me was the girl in the dream. We met later that night after dismissing my class. She came back the next day waiting for me at the gate to my base and told me she had to speak with me.

We went out, and she told me she was madly in love with me and I was hers. I told her I felt the same.

We started dating that night and two months later. she became my wife.

I started this story out by saying I have a dream. The dreams continued to this day. Whenever we are apart I can see her in my dreams watching over me to this day.



I Have A Dream writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
"I Have A Dream." Martin Luther King, Jr. passionately delivered one of the most well-known speeches in the world. He dreamed of equality, freedom, and unity. In 300 words or less, share your dream, starting with the words, "I Have A Dream..."


based on our true love story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.