Mature Poetry posted January 7, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Every thought of hers was focused on his intimate skills ...

The Erotic Soulmate Tryst

by Melodie Michelle


Every encounter was more erotic than the one before between them! They couldn't keep their hands off each other! The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
He had enticing thoughts
about her beautiful
breasts so lovely
and how hot she looked ...
when in that seXy ripped top,
she knew her "two girls"
aroused him so much
that his rock hard manhood
already knew that he
was most definitely hooked...

She was getting wet
just replaying their sex
in her mind,
focusing on the details
of his hardness ...
She knew exactly how
to please him,
one thing stuck
in her mind
and that was about
his sometimes
dominating shyness ...

That turned her on
like nothing else,
He was always a bit shy
but he ALWAYS took control ...
This seXy man
had everything intimate
about him
and then some,
including,
her heart and her soul ...

His hand slid down
caressing her inner thigh
she gushed abundantly
causing him
to cum wild and carefree ...
As his vanilla creme
dripped slowly
down her inner legs,
he thought
about her readied naughtiness
and that is the one thing
that turned him on
about her
and she'd told him
she was definitely
a full guarantee ...

He closed his eyes
and his
member grew large
craving sex with her
that seemed
every day brand new ...
he was consumed
with wanting
to rub her
all over, slowly
until her
entire body throbbed
he couldn't
deny that was true ...

His freaKy
and naughty girl,
that motivated him
to serenade her a song
from "CRAZY BITCH"
that "she fukkked so good
he was on top of it" ...
He smiled so big
after that phrase
he was going
to indeed,
slide his dick
against her aching clit ...

She thought about him
which automatically caused
her whole body to ache ...
She already knew
that he was her king,
and when they first met
all she could do
was a massive
double take ...

They couldn't
keep their hands
off each other,
and that was nothing new ...
Six years
of their awesome rareness
made them so intense
yet crazed sexually
when they were together
nobody even had a clue! ...






Write a (((soft))) Erotica Poem contest entry

Recognized


Any erotica, hard or soft, that I've written in my portfolio is based on a true occurrence in my own relationship! After six extraordinary years, we crave each other in the most intimate way and every last encounter would and does surpass every other encounter we've had together before that!!!



***Definition of Porn (hard Erotica), Erotica, Erotica Romance (Soft Erotica) and Sexy Erotica (Soft Erotica):

***The term EROTIC ROMANCE describes a graphic level that is very distinct, but due to a tendency by readers and writers to interchange erotic romance with erotica and detractors usage of the words porn and soft porn become a confusing morass. THE TRUE DEFINITION OF THESE TERMS is often debated, but BASICALLY HERE IS HOW THEY BREAK DOWN:

***Porn (Hard Erotica): stories written for the express purpose of sexual gratification. Plot, character development, and romance are not primary to these stories. They are designed to incite the reader to orgasm and nothing else.
***Erotica: stories written about the sexual journey of the characters and how this impacts them as individuals. Emotion and character growth are important facets of a true erotic story. However, erotica is not designed to show the development of a romantic relationship, although not prohibited if the author chooses to explore romance. Happily Ever Afters are not an intrinsic part of erotica, though they can be included. If they are included, they weren't the focus. The focus remained on the individual character's journeys, not the progression of the romance.
***Erotica Romance (Soft Erotica): stories written about the development of a romantic relationship through sexual interaction. The sex is an inherent part of the story, character growth, and relationship development, and couldn't be removed without damaging the storyline. Often, it is through sexual interaction that the characters communicate and express themselves in ways they cannot verbally. The sex scenes should be major pivot points in the romantic story arc, to the extent that deleting a sex scene would make the subsequent scenes difficult to follow. Happily Ever After is a requirement to be an erotic romance.
***Sexy Romance (Soft Erotica): stories written about the development of a romantic relationship that just happen to have more explicit sex. The sex is not an inherent part of the story, character growth, or relationship development, and could easily be removed or toned down without damaging the storyline. Happily Ever After is a requirement as this is basically a standard romance with more graphic depictions of sex.

Link to the full article of erotica definitions: https://www.sylviaday.com/extras/erotic-romance/

**********************************

"Soulmate" - definition:

***You will meet your soul mate when the souls are ready to meet. Fate and destiny contribute to the romantic bliss and happiness where both partners are so immersed in the strong karmic connection. The relationship between soul mates has a certain magical, mystical feel to it.The bond is so strong the chemistry is unexplainable and sex is mind blowing. Destiny makes sure these people find each other and gives two people the opportunity to have a fabulous relationship, grow as people and learn valuable lessons. A soul mate relationship is a concert being conducted by the universe. With your soul mate before you, you shed the fears and masks that deny you real love. You both work together in balance and always striving for equality and respecting each others contributions. Unconditional Love is the center of everything you do, the synergy will be magnified with the power you need to manifest your dreams together. Soul mates feel that their souls are connected no matter the distance. Everything blends together harmoniously, conversations flow seamlessly, you feel their touch when apart and their voice echoes in your mind peacefully. A soul mate is your twin, a reflection of yourself, someone that will hold your hand and walk with you in darkness. Your soul mate makes you proud and everything he/she does or says you find enlightening. A soul mate you don't even have to try with, it just all falls into place!
***Definition of SOULMATE from Urban Dictionary



Image: Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Melodie Michelle All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Melodie Michelle has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.