Humor Poetry posted January 1, 2022 Chapters:  ...33 34 -35- 36... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a poem about the show cop's

A chapter in the book Brian's book of poem's

The show cop's

by Brian S. Watson

I was just watching the famous reality show cop's and something occurred to me and that is these criminals on these cop's episodes are really dumb. I mean really dumb. Especially when the cops themselves interact with them. Personally, I think it's entertaining to watch how these criminals get caught red-handed doing something and then they try to say they didn't commit the crime that they just literally committed right in front of the police officer's face. I mean it always amazes me how they think the cop is stupid enough to deny what he just witnessed with his own eyes. But, of course, I think that's what make's the show so universally appealing- The stupid criminals the cops interact with on the show.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brian S. Watson All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brian S. Watson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.