Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted December 27, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Recognition for friends and loved ones

Acknowledgement

by Brenda Henderson


The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic has reinforced my knowledge of the brevity of life, and the import of seizing the moment, to acknowledge the people in your life and inform them of how much they are valued by you. Accomplishing this is the one thing that I don't want to miss in 2022. To that end I have chosen to share my sentiments with all of you.

Those of you who are closest to me know, that I do not use the term "friend" casually. It is my contention that if I do now, or have ever, called you my "friend," you have added great value to my existence. Also, in some way, you have left an indelible imprint upon the tapestry that is the story of my life.
Know, that I carry you in my memories, and that many of you reside in the deepest recesses of my heart.

Regardless of how we came to share time and space, I appreciate your contribution; and the pages, and in some instances, entire chapters; that we have written together.

As you listen to this video, please take heed to the lyrics. I chose this video for a reason. Because I am a writer, words matter to me.

Thanks for the many memories; life lessons learned, and the wonderful adventures we've shared. Lastly, know now and forever, as the song says; that "I'll be loving you ALWAYS! I do not own the rights to this music or video, I only mean to convey its sentiments to you.



Not To Miss In 2022 contest entry


This is my opportunity to fully acknowledge my friends and loved ones as I prepare to enter 2022. This is an open letter to my friends and loved ones that I shared on Face book today.

* I do not own the rights to the music or the video that I have attached by the link herein. I only desire to convey its sentiments to you.

The link to the YouTube music video attached here plays the music and displays the lyrics to the song "As" by the legendary and incomparable singer, songwriter Steve Wonder!

https://youtu.be/mlkcdoOEIWE

**Additionally, I am extremely grateful to lynnkah for the use of her artwork entitled "Love Letters" which I selected to enhance and accompany this letter from FanArtReview.com

* Not my video
** Not my artwork
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by lynnkah at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brenda Henderson All rights reserved.
Brenda Henderson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.