Humor Fiction posted December 12, 2021 Chapters:  ...125 126 -127- 128... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
merry what?

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Merry Christmas

by Iza Deleanu


Christmas drops at the door, and surprise, the door is closed. Kids are locked behind the screen, so the bad wolf will not get you... yup, this bad wolf is here to stay, courtesy of Ms.Coronella.

This year, Christmas looks precisely like two years ago: stores that are dropping black Fridays every weekend, toys stores that are advising you to get all you can before Christmas because of shipping delays.

I am taking a step back to think: so, where is Christ in this picture? Have we locked Christ just in a postcard? Or we just put him symbolically in the fake scene of birth on your front lawn next to Frosty and Mr. Claus?

This year we got a new excuse. Covid is keeping us "safely" apart from our dear ones. Another bad boy lurks around with a complicated name, so Greek that you can't even pronounce it! Ms. Coronella gave birth to a baby boy this fall by the name of Omicron. If you ask me, this sounds so constipated!

Joy to the world! Pfizer is rejoicing for a new shot, booster shot, of course, by the name of four. Yeah, baby, boost me more!

Now, I really start to wonder, how many we can take? In the end, I think number four will perceive number one as Coronella's booster and create a new monster, so merry Christmas to all!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.