General Flash Fiction posted November 24, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
God convinces Carl that everyone loves him.

God Will Always Be With You

by Raul1


Carl doesn't realize how much God loves him. He's convinced that he has no God. His family tried to make him understand that everyone wasn't against him. He felt that the whole world hated him, and he cried in loneliness alone in his room. His parents rushed inside his room.

"What is wrong, son?" dad asked.

"I feel that I have let everyone down. It is all my fault for the wrong things I've done," Carl cried.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. God does love you," dad answered.

Carl's convinced that God does love him and done nothing wrong.



100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 100 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 100 words.


Carl tries to understand that He did nothing wrong, God does love him and so do everyone else. His parents had to convince him that he is a good person.
100 words counted.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.