Satire Fiction posted November 14, 2021 Chapters:  ...124 125 -126- 127... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
the saga continues

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Behind the mask

by Iza Deleanu

Last Friday I attended for the first time since Coronella spiked our lives, a live ballet. It was strange: vaccinated people parading their masks on the hallways proudly showing their e-ticket on the Ticket master app.

I thought that we will be distanced, but no way Jose. The room was full of masked people, all looking afraid around. I blessed the lights off start of the show concept, so I can let the mask slip down my nose just a little bit to catch a breeze. I looked on my left side my neighbor was practicing the same sport, breathe and go!

I am not complaining, this was a victory, a chance to enjoy art again. Would I like to go to Europe right now with their orders of closing time at 7 pm? Christmas season will be spent behind locked doors this year. The poor unvaccinated are hunted down like rabbits. The authorities are pretending that are doing this to protect us, but really if we are vaccinated why are we so scared of the ones that don't want the jab? Let them choose. I am just saying each one have to live with their choices, there is no point to punish. Let them looseeeeeeeee, in the mean time we will enjoy the show with masks on!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.