Satire Fiction posted November 2, 2021 Chapters:  ...123 124 -125- 126... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
the choice is two

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Winter is coming

by Iza Deleanu


Dear constituents we would like to apologize for saying that Johnson and Johnson and Astra Zeneca are good vaccines. Now, I can see a big bracket opening: "We, the government received some incentives to proclaim Pfizer and Moderna the preferred choice to combat Coronella. Yup, that sickness that we let out of the lab so we can do some controlling. And it worked! Yuppy! You guys, keep on fighting, we will take your money and freedom, thank you very much. Now we can close the bracket and we can go all scientifically about it!"

Now I am an awe. Our dear Prime was saying last year that any vaccine is good, this year enjoy the silence. Quietly the unwanted Astra and Jabba Jo disappeared from our pharmacies. Since May 2021 we enjoy the reign of Pfizer accompanied by his Queen Moderna.

Those two are enjoying all the privileges, and are having free hand to do as they please. After all who understands science? We understand fear and repression. Now they have access to milliards of subjects of all ages to conduct their experiments. The Bible was right, humanity will die because of its own experiments. Winter is coming, where should we hide? Big Pharma are going to get you.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.