Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted October 31, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Freedom to choose!

Freedom of Thought

by lauralumummu


"You need to calm down!" My husband often says, whenever the news upsets me.
It just drives me crazy that people believe everything they hear on the news. 

In our country, Canada, known for its freedoms, the CBC News is funded by the government.
So the government essentially controls the media. (mainstream media) 
The odd time truth seeps through but is quickly squashed. For instance, all around the world, there have been rallies and marches with thousands of people protesting the vaccine mandate and the loss of freedom. You may hear a small bit about it but if one hundred people protest something the governments allow it's all over the news.


In the USA, CNN, ABC, and NBC are sponsored by Pfizer. Can't we see! "big pharma" (money) and big brother (government) is in control? They have an agenda!

I am a retired Nurse and worked in downtown Toronto On. Canada, during the SARS epidemic.
A respiratory illness, just like covid. Respiratory illness cannot be controlled by locking down healthy people! If you are sick, stay home and seek medical help, if you need it. Many vaccines, like smallpox, stopped the disease from spreading. If you had that vaccine you still have the mark on your arm, I do.

Seasonal Flu, Covid, and the common cold have not been eradicated by a vaccine.
Although the mRNA delivery system for vaccines has been studied for many years, the covid vaccines are still in trials. For the most part, they were approved for emergency use only. 
A real drug trial lasts many years and needs to study and record adverse reactions in many people.
Otherwise, it's just an experiment (like for guinea pigs.)
There are many reports of adverse effects documented on the CDC website and VAERs Vaccine reporting site, but on the whole the adverse side effects have been underreported by the media Many people have died after receiving 2 jabs, from adverse effects or even from covid. If the jab reduces the symptoms- why have doubled and tripled vaxxed people been admitted to the ICU with covid.

Some people think that those that don't want the jab are ignorant. That is not the case! Many people believe everything the media says. For instance, "We must follow the science!" That is strange because scientists and expert epidemiologists speaking against this vaccine and suggesting viable treatments have been demonized and fired from their jobs in Canada.  

Remember thalidomide babies. This was a drug given to pregnant moms for morning sickness It caused horrible birth defects. See: https://academic.oup.com/toxsci/article/122/1/1/1672454

If the vaccine protects you from covid why are some of the vaxxed afraid of the unvaxxed?
Why take a drug that may not work? Covid is treatable and natural immunity is a much better alternative.

Big Pharma is getting richer, governments are controlling us more, and more-- we are losing our freedom, that many have fought and died for. We are Free! Mandates are not legal!

Pitting people against each other is a ploy of communism and dictators. Hitler used fear to control Germany's citizens. I am healthy and not an anti-vaxxer. I am a free person not controlled by propaganda.
Wake up! Search deeper, check the statistics, please don't believe everything you hear on the news.

If you wish to take the covid vaccination go ahead, but please don't judge those that don't. Let's be kind, stand together, and keep our freedom.



 



This Sentence Starts The Story contest entry

Recognized


The media and the government, don't always tell all the facts. Common sense and research is necessary when freedom is at stake.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lauralumummu All rights reserved.
lauralumummu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.