Satire Fiction posted October 28, 2021 Chapters:  ...121 122 -123- 124... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
here we go again

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Empty

by Iza Deleanu


It's empty again! What the heck? In 2019 and 2020, I understood there was a reason for the shelves to be almost bare, but now how the hell do we run out of cat litter boxes and vet cat food? I guess there is no end to the excuse of Coronella did this. Every time something is not working, Coronella takes the blame. Is this fair? I guess we got so lazy to live generally that we replaced the excuse "this was God's wish"  to "Coronella created a shortage in supplies."

We should stop breathing and consuming so much because there is no replacement for our needs to live. I just read the other day that the sellers are encouraging the parents to start shopping for their kid's impossible wishes earlier because you guess right... no supplies. Hm! Did China run out of cheap tricks?

I got my unexpected gift from God, so my wish list is empty, and anyway, Santa Klaus doesn't even know I exist. I got a stray kitten to add to my collection of Tabbies. He is sick, and I am trying to save his life even if I am ... broke. Yup, right, Coronella's fault for my expensive holiday in the summer. My baby is 4 months old, and he is so different from my other boys. He just likes to snuggle. I wonder if I am allowed to snuggle since he is sneezing all the time... you know Coronella and all!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.