Self Improvement Flash Fiction posted September 17, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Carl sends the world a message of peace.

Making Peace

by Raul1


I voted for peace in this world. I want to make the planet Earth a better place to live in. Somehow, some things are not going according to my plans. I make peace with everyone. I go to churches to make a speech for people to ask God for forgiveness.

I am a peacemaker, and my name is Carl. I go to places to stop all the violence and fighting in the majority of areas. I prevented some, but not all of them. I have tried.

Anyway, I have made some cities friendly. I am a hero to them because I speak the words of God. I mention to strangers the stories of Jesus Christ and Moses.

Most people know me by my name. I give friendly strangers another chance in life. It is what I wanted to achieve in this world by bringing it peace. I am just trying to make the world a better place to be in. In my view, everyone is happy and at peace. I go preaching the words of Jesus Christ through God in all the places I go to.

I give speeches at conventions, churches, and elsewhere for no one to be fighting anyone. The world is a better place by making peace. I still convince strangers to be friendly with everyone. Pray for peace!



I voted writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction story beginning with the words "I voted - " You can continue the sentence as you wish. Beyond the opening lines there are no rules. Maximum word count is 500 words.


Carl Dastings is a peacemaker pioneer who speaks the word of God. He shares to people who want to change the stories of Jesus Christ and Moses. What he is doing isn't easy to do. It is difficult. This is a fiction story. Enjoy! 222 words counted.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.