Essay Non-Fiction posted September 11, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dreams of becoming a novelist.

I Believe in Myself

by Raul1


I believe that I am going to become a professional novelist. It isn't an easy road to take, and it isn't for the weary. It is for the strong-minded. I have a duration of more than 20 years of learning creative fiction writing classes in online college courses.

The thing is that my success has grown up rapidly. Most people call me a fearless writer for a reason. I am not afraid of writing to the public. I am here to entertain the audience. It is what I am writing about is what they love to read.

I still need to improve my writing, and it isn't 100% yet. I don't yet look like a Pulitzer-prize winner writer. I am not worried about it. It will soon come, but it might be a time where it won't. Hopefully, the case would be yes, it is going to happen. I don't have any clue if it will. All I can do is hope for a miracle. But, it does serve to have that strong belief that it will be a reality.

I have writing experience, but I should get more. The reason I am saying this is because I will be more prepared for a real-life career. I am a thinker of writing fantasy fiction. Horror stories also are considered fantasy novels, even if they are gory and grotesque. It is how they are, and most people love reading them.

Some superhero comics do have some horror in them. You don't believe me, but yes I am saying this right. For example, the Hulk is a green monster, means well, and saves the day. You will see more comic books like it.

Stan Lee wanted nothing more than anything to be a novelist. But he was a genius comic book writer and artist. I am still working on my writing, and you probably have heard this many times. You are right.

What I have learned from my experience is to never give up on my dream. Perhaps, I am repetitive here in my essay. But, I am writing one. Yes, it is exciting to be a sports writer. There are lots of them. My work is more fiction, and sometimes my writing gets messy.

I am not a writer by mistake, but by working hard at it. Most fans want to read something that will take their breath away. I don't blame them. The closest you'll get is the Stephanie Meyer Twilight saga.

Think of your next idea for a book, and I bet that novel will make it to the New York Times Bestseller list. It is so difficult to get to that point. I believe that I can make it there and also for a Pulitzer winner. Why not? It can happen. Anything is possible.

I have never lost hope and never will. I have my conscience to make me a much-improved writer. I have had a lot of writing material that had many typos and grammar error issues. I still do. But, I don't give up. I keep on going.

Let me tell you that it is not easy writing an essay. I keep believing that I can do it. All the words typed here couldn't be written by someone who has never had experience, for one who didn't practice, doesn't have talent, or skills.

I am doing my best to write this essay. I want you to tell me if it is any good or help me correct the mistakes I have made in my writing. I believe in my fiction, it will go places, and I mean many places.

I love writing fantasy and horror stories, I plan to be writing novels in the future. I haven't written so many words until today. It is an improvement, even if it is messy, or not. I am still learning.

The road I took as a writer is incredible. I am succeeding as a beginner writer. I am happy and thrilled where I am at this point.

For other writers who aren't talented and creative, it takes skills to be a successful novelist. I love the literature world. Even if you are not one of us, we are all equal.

Most movies come from books and comic books. Someday, I will be a Pulitzer winner, and a New York Times bestseller. I am starting to believe in that mindset. It will take much luck to come true. I need all the luck I can get in my writing career.

For me, by writing fiction books, I begin to think of myself as the Energizer bunny, like in those battery commercials. I know that it sounds silly, but it is helpful if you want to go to that road. I will not waste my time. I am in it for the long haul.

But, I will learn how to self-edit my works. I will learn how to proofread. I will start to learn more about writing and what it takes. I am still writing, and I believe in myself that I will be a novelist.

I am the little engine that can make it happen. I have a strong belief in myself. I hope that you all have enjoyed my essay. Please, check my work if you want to help. You are more than welcome to do so. It is why all of us are here to learn from our mistakes, we also need to do it on our own. I know that some things here are repetitive, but I hope that I have made you somewhat interested in my writing journey. It is fun to write it. I will always be learning to write for my entire lifetime.

So, I hope that you have learned something from my life. It is a life rollercoaster emotional ride. I will see you later. For now, I will keep on practicing to write better. All writers deserve to be read. I hope my stories will please readers. Let's write! Keep practicing!



I Believe writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay that begins with the sentence: I believe _______ (finish the sentence). Maximum word count: 1,000.


1,000 words counted.
I hope that you did enjoy my essay as I had fun writing it. I know that some of it may sound repetitive, but I am still learning. Enjoy!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.