Spiritual Poetry posted September 1, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A poem for my uncle who has COVID

God i'm asking

by Justin Chopin

God I'm Asking

God, I'm asking for you to please.

Heal my uncle of this COVID disease.


Give his heart the strength to beat, give his lungs air to breathe.

Allow him to be completely healed in a way only You can conceive.


Be there for my father, my aunts and my cousins too.

Wipe the tears of sorrow from their eyes; show You are mercy so true.


Bring them together, dear Jesus, through this situation.

Help them to know that you hear their lamentations.


Allow them to be still and to know that the Savior of their Salvation.

Is still working miracles for them in their days of desperation.

Raise him back to health so he will rejoice with shouts of praise and jubilation.





I wrote this poem when I found out my uncle had the Corona virus. This is basically a prayer to Jesus that He in His infinite mercy and grace will be able to bring my uncle out of this horrible disease.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.