Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted August 30, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
think about this, people

My Letter to Americans

by pome lover



 






Is there anyone out there who doesn’t know that Biden left Americans and those who helped us, BEHIND, to die in Afghanistan? He lied to the American public that he tried to rescue them. In fact, he has lied about everything involving this abomination. AND BIDEN IS BRAGGING ABOUT HOW SUCCESSFUL HE WAS.

Is there anyone who doesn’t know that our State Dept REFUSED to give permission to private groups of Navy Seals and other specially trained American ex-servicemen who had a plane lined up, to rescue these people - to go, to leave?

OUR own State Dept. refused to get permission for that plane and other private groups planning to go, to enter Afghanistan. And some General stopped a group of servicemen from going, telling them they had to clean up the quarters for the incoming Afghans.

What is this country coming to?

Is there anyone who doesn’t know that now, due to Bidens’ cowardice, the Taliban has BILLIONS  of dollars worth of AMERICAN MILITARY EQUIPMENT AT THEIR DISPOSAL?????????

What Biden has done and is doing is not only impeachable, he should be treated as a traitor to this country. CAN YOU BELIVE THAT HE STUCK BY HIS DECISION TO WITHDRAW OUR TROUPS BY THE END OF AUGUST, BEFORE GETTING OUR PEOPLE OUT, SO HE COULD BRAG THAT HE HAD COMPLETED THE MISSION BY 9/11?

I think most Americans – if they are aware of what’s going on, are not only heartsick, but plain down furious. I know I am. This is the most cowardly, inexcusable, unimaginable thing I think this country has ever experienced from a “so-called” President of the United States of America.

When England’s Prime Minister frantically called Biden about this emergency situation, Biden took FORTY MINUTES to call him back and then was his pitiful, traitorous ineffectual self. He is not fit to be an American, much less our President. He is the worst disaster this country has ever had.

Americans, speak up! Call your congressmen and women and raise hell! We, the people, are sick and tired of this empty shell, who is run by the likes of Sanders, O’Bama, Soros, and other Socialist Globalists - AND THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA - who are determined to drive this country to her knees!

THIS is the kind of situation from which we may never recover. China is already installed itself in many of our offices, companies, scientific studies, businesses, schools and neighborhoods – in other words in EVERY walk of American life. They are determined to take America’s place as the strongest nation in the world. HOW DOES THAT SIT WITH YOU??? AND BIDEN IS LETTING THEM DO IT.

Think about our children and grandchildren, who will have to live under socialist government CONTROL, who will NEVER get out from under the trillions of dollars of debt Biden (with the help of Nancy Pelosi) has piled upon them.

NEVER, in our history, has our country been untrustworthy. NEVER before have we been cowards. NEVER have we had a President who put other countries and peoples before our own.

This is an American emergency! What is happening under the Biden administration is unforgivable!

I dare anyone to contradict these facts.
 
 



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.