Children Fiction posted August 19, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fun children's story with lots of phonemes

Best Friends

by GollyGreen32

Phonics and Phonemes Challenge Contest Winner 

Best Friends
 
Ted is a wet green frog who hops, hops, hops.
Ted hops a lot.
He hopped on a post and hopped away from a fox.
Ted hopped on a rock and sat on top, then flipped, then flopped, and hopped off the rock.
Fran is a little red hen who pecks, pecks, pecks in her barnyard pen.
Fran stretches her neck. She stretched her neck and pecked for corn specks.
Fran picked and picked, then pecked and pecked again and again in her barnyard pen.
At dawn one day, Fran and Ted clucked and croaked together, making a lot of noise.
Croaking, clucking, and laughing as they woke Nan the goat, How Now the cow, Pete the pig, Harry the horse, and Carrie the cat.
Ted and Fran became fast friends.
Soon, Ted croaked to all the barnyard folk that Fran was his best friend.
Then Fran clucked to all the barnyard folk that Ted was her best friend
Ted said he likes Fran, a bushel and a hop.
Fran said she likes Ted a bushel and peck.
 
 



Phonics and Phonemes Challenge
Contest Winner
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. GollyGreen32 All rights reserved.
GollyGreen32 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.