Humor Fiction posted August 2, 2021


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A funny fictional situation

Olympics Definitions

by ElPoetry001


The crowd at the 2020 Olympics was sparse, but enthusiastic, and the patrons inquired about everything.
A group of people decided to have some fun with the uninformed.

They placed several "18-wheeler trucks" in lthe parking lot of the Olympic games.
The trucks were large and impressive; brightly painted, with company logos.

A group of people, with a guide, came into the area where the trucks were lined up.

One of the persons in the group asked a question, of a man that appeared to be associated, in some way, with the trucks.

"Excuse me, Sir. We were wondering what all these trucks were doing lined up together?"

The group of truckers, looked away and laughed when the trucker said, " these are the 'Semi Finals'."




Just a little fun with words. Sometimes corny, sometimes applicable, as a springboard to acronyms, metaphors, political words, and goobledygook.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.