Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted June 13, 2021 Chapters:  ...115 116 -117- 118... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Part 3

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Letters to C-21

by Iza Deleanu

Today I talked to my friend, who got her second shot of Pfizer and finally the post-traumatic shock I felt with my first jab, got to her. Now she understands that actually there is a reaction and this vaccine is not a jab, pardon me, a walk in the park.

She is complaining about excessive tiredness and severe headache. The first one for her apparently was a walk in the park.

I guess Ms. Coronella, the manufacturer should put a warning label for the vaccine. Each eager person to take any of the offered vaccines should play a game of paper scissors because you don't know what you'll get as side effects after the shot.

Dear C., congrats you made me do something I don't believe in. And I have some good news, I finally got rid of that tiredness, sneezing, coughing, and nose running that I got as a bonus after the first jab.

Also, the side effects this time lasted only a day. Hurray!

My coworkers were surprised to see me back to work, online of course, so soon.

I told them, if I feel good, why should I pretend I'm sick, I prefer to earn my keep.

You know there is a line in the Bible that says, who doesn't work shouldn't eat.

Dear C, you know working nowadays it's a privilege. I feel complete only when I work. I have you to thank for infusing some scare into my optimism and showing me, that I'm not the master of the Universe.

I had to step up hardly on the breaks, when I realized that the sky is not the limit, but my apartment....

You made me reconsider what's important in my life. Every little thing that I thought I can't live without went down the drainer.

La familia shifted its importance and impact on me, and for more than 365 days it's the number one on my chart.

I can't wait to see my family and tell them in person, that they are my rock. Thank you, C.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.