General Poetry posted June 10, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Justice is not equal for all..more insight below.

Brusca

by tempeste

Brutal mafia hitman, known as "The Pig", was captured in 1996.

Ruthless monster, after 25 years of prison, now walks free

Uproar, is nation wide whilst his victims fume from their tombs. 

Savage tortured and strangled a 14-year-old boy, son of a mafia turncoat.

Corpse was then dissolved in acid, the newspapers wrote

Alas, our justice system failed but God's just hand will prevail.




Name writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an acrostic. Pick a word, any word, and use the letters of that word for the first letter of each line in your poem. See examples here.


Giovanni Brusca was set free on the 31May 2021..he will receive a pension of 1.500 euros ..in American dollars :$ 1.824.00 per month. Brusca never said sorry for the crimes committed ..he became an informant solely to gain the benefits: a shorter prison term.


Giuseppe di Matteo was just a child when the Sicilian Mafia kidnapped him in 1993. The Cosa Nostra members, disguised as police, told the 12-year-old that they would take him to see his father, Santino di Matteo, a Mafia turncoat. At the time, Santino was being held in police protection since he had agreed to testify against his former associates.

The disguised Mafia members were led by Giovanni Brusca, known as The Slaughterer and The Pig, for killing as many as 200 people.

The kidnappers then tortured Giuseppe di Matteo for nearly 800 days between 1993 and 1996 before they murdered him.

Giuseppe di Matteo's kidnapping was an attempt to intimidate his father into retracting the testimony given in his deposition. And the Mafia members showed the helpless child no mercy. The boy was kept in a cage, beaten and underfed.

The kidnappers even sent Santino photos of his battered son during the torture. Santino desperately tried to negotiate with them in order save his child, but to no avail.

When the order came to kill the boy , he was said to be so weak and exhausted by this point that he didn't even try to resist them. Afterward, they dissolved his body in acid to ensure the corpse would never be found.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.