General Non-Fiction posted June 3, 2021 Chapters: -Prologue- 2 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Born in the U.S., I eventually got to visit other countries

A chapter in the book Counting Countries

Counting Countries:Prologue

by Bill Schott


I was born and raised in the state of Michigan in the United States of America. As part of my education I learned about my state, the five Great Lakes that surround it, the other states that are close by, and,eventually, the history of all fifty states and the nation as a whole.

Growing up, I only traveled to one other country before I finally left home as an adult. I did then, as part of the military, go to other countries over the years. In this collection I will try to recollect and expound on those trips and experiences.

There were Canada, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Puerto Rico, Spain, France, UAE, Bahrain, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Kuwait, Ethiopia, Haiti, and Belgium.

I can begin, in the next chapter, traveling to Canada with my family. Good times.


 



Recognized


Image fro Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.